Wedding waistcoats – an update!
Today I’ve managed to put together the second waistcoat (minus the buttons and buttonholes) and I’m so excited to have more than one done! 🙂 Today involved using slipstitch to sew the insides of the lining on the shoulders together, and also for finishing the bottom corners. I’d never done this before, so I’m quite pleased with the results!
I’ve got two more waistcoats cut out, and have started embroidering one of them, so progress is good! Better keep sewing…
Find all of the blog posts from The Happy Stitch Project here! 👇🏻
Newsletter sign up
Sign up to my newsletter, 'Take time out to be creative' - it only drops in your inbox once or twice a month at the most, and is packed full of creative inspiration.