Wedding waistcoats – almost finished!
Our wedding preparations are in full swing – only just over a month to go (which explains why I haven’t been able to blog as much recently!). I had set myself a deadline for finishing the six waistcoats by the end of June, which hasn’t quite happened but I suppose it is only the beginning of July! I have finished two of them though and I’m so happy with how they have turned out 🙂 This one is Tom’s – he has an extra special one with snazzy buttons that I embroidered (I’ll do another post about the button-making when I’ve got a bit more time!). I’m really pleased with how they turned out, and the hearts, leaves and flower tie in nicely with the embroidery around the top.
I’ve also finished my Dad’s waistcoat – like the others, this has plain buttons made from the same fabric as the waistcoat fronts.
I’ve got one more waistcoat to put together and a few more bits to finish on the others, so I’m almost there! Yay! 🙂