All orders currently shipping as normal.
INTERNATIONAL POST IS NOW AVAILABLE! Thank you so much for your patience.
(Updated 28th April 2021.)
15cm One Step at a Time Embroidery kit
AVAILABLE TO PREORDER NOW – a super size version of this popular project from my book!
I was recently asked to produce a 15cm One Step at a Time embroidery kit, based on the original, smaller design from Colourful Fun Embroidery. It is designed to match the size of my bestselling Keep Going kit, and it’s now available to preorder! My lovely customer who commissioned it has kindly allowed me to use a WIP shot of her stitching to show what the design looks like – see additional photos.
Can I stitch this if I’m a beginner?
Absolutely! Although the design looks complicated, you only need to know two stitches for this project, which are satin stitch and back stitch. The stitch guide and step-by-step instructions show you exactly what to do, so you’ll learn how to do it in no time. The fabric included in this kit has the design pre-printed onto it, so you don’t need to worry about transferring it yourself. And if that wasn’t enough, the number for each colour of thread is indicated on the design too. So it’s a bit like painting by numbers, but with stitching! Whether you’re new to hand embroidery or have had more experience, you’ll love stitching this project.
What’s included in a One Step at a Time hand embroidery kit?
All Hello! Hooray! kits include the highest quality materials:
- Pre-printed quality cotton fabric, which indicates where each colour is stitched
- 15cm (6”) beech wood embroidery hoop to display your project in (handpainted in a bright pink water-based paint)
- 17cm (7”) beech wood embroidery hoop to stitch in (which you can use for another project when you’ve finished – yay!)
- All the DMC thread you need to stitch the design (which is 37 colours!)
- White thread to finish the back of your hoop
- PDF instructions which will be emailed when the kit is dispatched (***Please note that the photos for the instructions are based on the smaller hoop design.)
And all of this is presented in a lovely box for you to keep for yourself or gift to someone else. Yay!
Postage and delivery
The 15cm One Step at a Time kit is currently on pre-order and will be ready to post in early June.
All UK mainland orders will be sent 1st class standard.
International items will be sent tracked and signed for as standard.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before ordering.
The smaller One Step at a Time kit can be purchased here.
UK customers can use code 'free50' to get free postage on orders over £50!
Please note that I am currently posting twice a week on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS, in order to limit trips to the Post Office during the pandemic. Thanks so much for understanding, and stay safe!