Wedding waistcoats – an update!

Today I’ve managed to put together the second waistcoat (minus the buttons and buttonholes) and I’m so excited to have more than one done! 🙂 Today involved using slipstitch to sew the insides of the lining on the shoulders together, and also for finishing the bottom corners. I’d never done this before, so I’m quite pleased with the results!

20130506-201942.jpg

20130506-202002.jpg

I’ve got two more waistcoats cut out, and have started embroidering one of them, so progress is good! Better keep sewing…

No Comments

Post a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.